Tired of paying big bucks to nutritionists for a 7 day meal plan?
Want to add more variety to your diet while still hitting your macros?
Want to do it cheaply and using state of the art tools?
This is a short course that shows you how to use our online macro and calorie calculator and the Libro app.
The online calorie calculator allows you to easily determine your macro and calorie requirements for a wide variety of training, sports and body composition goals (building lean muscle, losing body fat, maintaining weight).
Once you know what your calorie and macro requirements are for a given day, you can use the Libro app to track your macros and calories. This gives you the freedom to use a wider variety of foods to hit your macros.
It also ensures you're eating the correct quantities of nutrients to ensure you reach your performance goals.
At the end of my course, participants will be able to:
- Calculate their macro and calorie targets for a wide variety of training and competition scenarios.
- Track their food intake using the state of the art Libro app, helping them to hit their targets.
- Improve recovery from training.
- Better prepare for competition.
- Attain and maintain a suitable body composition.
- Reduce risk of illness.
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for:
• Intermediate/advanced athletes
• Athletes familiar with calorie and food tracking apps
• Athletes who are tired of generic meal plans and want more control over the types of foods they eat while still hitting their nutrition targets.
Who should not take this course?
• People with poor nutrition knowledge
• People unfamiliar with calorie tracking apps
• People under the age of 18
What will participants need to know or do before starting the course?
- Experience of tracking their calories using apps like MyFitnessPal.
- Access to a wearable fitness device such as a FitBit, Garmin or Myzone that allows them to track calories burned during training sessions and competition.
- Mathematical ability will also help :-)
Can I try the course first before buying?
Unfortunately, we don't offer a free version of this course. However, you can sign up for one month at a cost of €15. If you don't like it, you can cancel anytime.
How does it work?
When you sign-up for the course, you will receive an email asking you to download an app called PracticeBetter.
This app is the platform on which the course is delivered. Once you have created an account, you will be able to access the course material, online calculator and Libro app.
If you have any questions about the course content, you can message Kevin via the chat functionality in the app.
How much does it cost?
The course costs €15 (inc. VAT) per month. Cancel anytime.
What if I have questions about any of the content or need help applying to my training and sport?
The PracticeBetter app allows you to message Kevin directly and ask him any questions you wish.